DICE is the world’s most-loved discovery and ticketing platform for live shows and live streams, delivering exclusive, high quality entertainment to fans across the world.
We bring fans and creators together with our technology, working closely with the best artists, promoters and venues in music and culture. In April 2020 we launched DICE Live Streaming, connecting fans across the globe with the very best live events.
DICE is a place for people who are ambitious, humble and talented. For those who want to learn at pace and have a true passion for music and culture. Our HQ is in London, we have teams in New York, LA, Paris, Barcelona, Milan, Mumbai and Samara and we’re live in 139 countries. You can read more about what we’ve been up to here in our recent Forbes and Rolling Stone articles.
And now, we’re looking for a Customer Support Agent to join the DICE Customer Support team.
THE ROLE AND TEAM
We focus on helping fans discover the best events, making it as easy as possible to purchase tickets and giving them a great experience of the event itself. Listening to fans feedback and ensuring this process is as smooth as possible is crucial to our success. This role will depend upon your ability to amass knowledge of the ins and outs of DICE, so that you’re able to unblock fans issues and turn them into advocates.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Service fans that seek assistance with post-purchase issues such as swaps, refunds, tech support, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets, exceeding fan expectations, building customer loyalty, and further instating the DICE mission.
- Act as a liaison between customers and management in order to enhance the overall fan experience.
- Analyze complaints from fans and provide adequate resolutions.
- Track proposed resolutions and follow up with customers in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of the gigs, streams and services being offered.
- Communicate customer feedback to various teams—including product and other departments—in order to improve the overall customer experience.
- Be the first point of contact for the US team and other departments for any operational queries and issues.
- Lead US streams and work with UK based teams to ensure quality and success.
- Participate and contribute to team discussions and meetings
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Self starter with a desire to grow within a startup environment
- Proven experience in customer support or similar roles
- Experience using customer support tools and systems
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Familiarity with the industry and passionate about the DICE mission
- High flexibility including holidays and weekends
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Experience leading and inspiring team members
- Ability and willingness to set and uphold quality standards
All applications are actively being reviewed as we begin the interview process now. Final closing date for applications is Friday 13th November 2020.